AN ALTERNATIVE TO BRACES
Dr. Grieve doesn't believe you only have to straighten your teeth the old-fashioned way, with metal braces. The Invisalign Teen™ system lets you do it the modern way. Your new smile is created with the most innovative technology – a series of clear aligners that are custom-fit to your teeth.
Invisalign Teen was designed to meet your needs. Average treatment takes about a year. Plus your Invisalign Teen treatment can begin even if you don't have all of your permanent teeth. Call or visit Dr. Grieve's office in Eugene, Oregon to learn more.
Click here for Invisalign Teen facts
Click here to go to the Invisalign Teen website
- snap on your teeth easily.
- are comfortable and practically invisible.
- allow for your growing permanent teeth.
- gently and continuously move your teeth in small increments.
- are worn for about two weeks. Then you swap them for a new pair.
- have a Blue Dot Wear Indicator, designed to show an estimation of wear-time. The dot is designed to fade to clear over a two-week period if you wear (20 to 22 hours everyday) your aligners properly.
- can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing, or going to a special event.
- are replaceable if lost. That's right, you get up to six free individual aligners.